“That’s right, if you don’t feel my cleaning process is the most thorough you have ever seen, I will clean it again for free.
If for any reason you are still not pleased, I will refund all your money. What could be more fair?”
FREE Irresistible Offers on Other Side That Can’t Be Put Off!
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, ScotchGuard, Stone, Tile & Grout Cleaning/Sealing/Grout Coloring,
Oriental Rug Cleaning & Repairs, Hardwood Floor Cleaning, Commercial Floor Care,
Pet Odor Removal
Your Carpet is Crying Out For You to Call Me Immediately!
Fact 1: Each day I pull pounds and pounds of sandy soil out of
the base of your neighbors’ carpets. It is in yours too! Spread the yarns apart and look deep. This sand is scratching and dulling your carpet. It is grinding your expensive yarns down into those worthless fibers that fill up your vacuum bag. Every moment you wait, your carpet wears out faster!
Fact 2: While you are down there, how do the traffic lanes feel? Oily residues from the street and air are drying to the carpet. Slightly sticky, they grab dirt and lock it on. Through a process called ‘oxidation’, soils bond with the carpet, causing color change, and becoming permanently attached. If you wait too long, you are throwing away the key to unlocking dirt and oil from traffic lanes. Clean before traffic-lanes show up! The longer you wait between cleaning, the more soil becomes permanent.
Fact 3: Is the air starting to smell stale? Great News!
Pollutants in the air filter through your carpets and textiles. The carpet and textiles trap them so you don’t breathe them over and over. What happens when that trap gets full? Your family starts breathing dust mite debris, pollens, pollutants, fungus, spores, bacteria and a long list of other really gross stuff. Once your carpets natural filtering ability gets full, it is time for a thorough cleaning for your health’s sake. Clean every 6-12 months and you will breathe easier. The fact is, clean your carpets frequently, before traffic lanes start to appear, and they will last longer, look better, and protect your family’s health. But, don’t just call any company…
Your Carpet Yarns Yearn for the Best: It is amazing how hard it can be to make the right carpet cleaning decisions. I had to learn just like you, but i get experience every day, so here are some pointers I have learned from years of experience:
1. Trying to do it yourself is a waste of money and time.
Sure, you can rent a machine or buy one, but how much of those contaminants do you think it will really get out? If it worked one-tenth as good as my $47,545 state of the art system, I would never have spent that money. At the same time, if you have to call in sick at work because you are sore from fighting with a carpet that is still wet long after you get better, you stand to lose more money than you could allegedly save.
2. The “Which method is better?” trap is a gem from carpet cleaners play to lure you into paying for a gimmick. Consider this: If I had just invented the world’s best cleaning machine, I wouldn’t sell it to only one cleaner in each city, I would sell it to every carpet cleaner in the world. That way I would make the most money, and do the most good. So when someone tells me they have an “exclusive” method, I become suspicious, because I feel that if the method were so good that everybody would want it, it would be marketed to everybody. If nobody else has an ‘exclusive’ cleaning method, it is probably because nobody else wants it. Every cleaning method has strengths and weaknesses. I can use many cleaning methods to get the best results depending on your situation. After 19 years of experience + education, I believe using a 13 step cleaning process is the best choice. It offers the most thorough cleaning of any truck-mounted cleaning system with dry times of 15-45 minutes. But, don’t worry about that. Together we will choose the method that will work best for your needs.
3. Choosing a company solely by price does not work. Companies price in so many ways, it is hard to compare. The truth is, when we invest wisely, we get what we pay for. Call the cheapest company you can find, and I’ll wager you will get a big sales pitch with a little bit of cleaning. It only makes sense that the cheapest company has to cut costs by using chemicals, cheap cleaning equipment, and cheap personnel spending as little time as possible cleaning your carpet. Is that really going to solve all the problems I have mentioned? Of course not. You don’t have to spend a fortune to keep your carpets and textiles up. Just get the best value for your investment.
You will find my prices reasonable, and my service extraordinary.
Why Should You Choose My Company
Here is What Your Neighbors Say about My Work
Joy & Lee St. John: “Clean Sweep was very through, honest friendly, but not ‘pushy’. They genuinely are interested in your carpet and are very knowledgeable about floor cleaning. The ‘carpet audit’ was helpful – so there were no surprises regarding cost or cleaning details. We received a really spectacularly clean carpet – just as we discussed in the carpet audit. Finally a business owner who really delivers what they sell, without having to really sell. Just an honest, great job – who needs new carpet when you can just call Jeremy!
Okay So What is The Downside?
I can’t fix everything, but I will tell you up front what I can do. Service is designed to be the most thorough, so it is not for everybody. If all you want is the fastest drying or cheapest cleaning available, there are plenty of companies that can help you. However, if you want the most thoroughly cleaned carpet, please read on Special, FREE Offers On The Other Side… Most thorough Cleaning Ever, Or It Is FREE!tm
Don’t call any cleaning company until you read this FREE, educational message!
You will learn answers to:
• How to Select a professional carpet cleaning company
• How to avoid being victimized by uninformed, uneducated or downright unscrupulous carpet cleaners
• facts on how to properly care for your flooring
GO TO: CleanSweepServices.net